TRAVEL ADVICE FOR NEPAL
Trip planning is essential to stress free holiday to Nepal. By doing your preparation prior to leaving for Nepal, you could certainly lessen the probability of some thing really going wrong. A large number holidaymakers frequently regret for not considering these easy pre travel measures before heading for Nepal.
Get the most recent health services accessible and travel health information for Nepal using the table listed below. You can, additionally, have a tremendous collection of info to assist you get ready for a safe and pleasant trip to Nepal as well as a safe stay when you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Nepal
Travel insurance hints for Nepal
Travel advice for Nepal
Travel Health Advice For Nepal
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Nepal
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Nepal and travel vaccination immunisation for nepal are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Nepal.
The travel health information for Nepal provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Nepal for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Nepal Travel Insurance
- Make sure that that you fully understand precisely just what your holiday insurance protects since they are not infinite. It may possibly not safeguard you for cancellation or travel plans.
- Sort out any kind of insurance coverage problems quickly with the insurance provider.
- Make sure that that insurance policy is adequate for potential costs in Nepal. Ensure you state any kind of pre-existing health conditions you might have.
- Normally, protection for luggage and personal belongings is limited and expensive items such as cameras, laptops and/or diamond jewelry may have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: General exclusions are present on all holiday insurance coverages which include acts of riots, self induced injury, loss/theft of un monitored travel luggage and pre-existing health conditions. Travel insurance coverage might be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Nepal
- Always check the current travel advice for Nepal from any of the following websites: UK travel advice for Nepal, US State Department travel warnings for Nepal or Canadian government travel advice for Nepal.
- Invest in an appropriate travel insurance for Nepal to cover hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any specific recreation, as well as adventure sporting activities, in which you decide to Nepal.
- Well before going to Nepal register your travel and contact information on line or at your local embassy or consulate when you first arrive in Nepal, so that they can communicate with you in an emergency.
- Respect the Nepalese law. Consular help simply cannot bypass local Nepalese regulations, even where local laws appear to be severe or unfair by your country’s benchmarks.
- Double check to ascertain if you need visas for Nepal or countries you will be going to or transiting. Please remember a Nepalese visa doesn't necessarily guarantee entry into Nepal.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Carry one copy in a different spot to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Consult with health care professionals for details about recommended vaccinations or some other safeguards for Nepal and learn about Nepal laws and regulations on travelling with medications.
- Leave behind a copy of your holiday plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with relatives and friends while in Nepal.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Nepal.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Nepal
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Nepal will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Nepalese embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Nepalese Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012